Monday, June 30, 2008

Predictions




I often make predictions about the future based upon what I currently see going on in the world. In the past few years some things have become evident:

1. I have usually been correct in my predictions.

2. Even though this is the case some folks act like I am crazy for saying some of the things I say.

So, I am going to go on the record, right here on New-Think with some predictions that you may consider crazy. If you consider them to be stupid, please leave me a comment so we can revisit your comment when my predictions come true. Also, if I am wrong, this post will be my eternal reminder to quit making predictions.
I made most of the predictions a few years ago...but this is the first time I've posted them in a public forum.

3 PREDICTIONS

1. Dow Jones Industrial Average under 10,000 by June 2009 (probably before 2008 is over).

2. Oil at $170 per barrel by Dec 31, 2008. (caveat: this is assuming no major economic collapse...which may not be a good assumption).

3. Total collapse of the U.S. economy by Dec 2012. And I do mean worse than the Great Depression.

I'll give you my reasoning another time. I am on the record now. What do you think will happen?


No comments: