Thursday, December 4, 2008

When I Die....

When I die...no matter how horrible or traumatic it is....please don't do any of these things.

Please take note..someone I know has recently died. Pity me as you drive.


I too know someone who died. Leaving junk I bought at Wal-Mart alongside the road helps ease the pain.

Look, someone left a debit card...how thoughtful and appropriate.

I am sorry your loved one died. But please...roadside memorials and car memorials are stupid. Please cease and desist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a question for you. Do you have any thoughts on a certain pastor's 7 day challenge? Does the good that he might do to some couples outweigh the possible harm that he might do to some women who are forced to complete the challenge? What do you think of the CNN woman who really got raked him over the coals? Is 1 Corinthians 7:1-5 a mandate for daily marital relations?

Michelle said...

LOL...Jeff you are so wrong! LOL

you should have taken a pic of the death tree by our house.